Melbourne body and mind detox retreat
Come & join us at this 2-day detox retreat
Would you like to feel good….
Increase your energy, give your liver a break, de-stress or simply have some “me” time? Find out what we consider the best detox retreats in Melbourne that pride themselves on amazing food, remarkable results and individualised care. Why not make your next holiday a healthy one!
Is detox holiday good for you?
Think about what you want to achieve. Would you like to feel good, increase your vitality, give your body a break, de-stress or simply have some “me” time?
Are you over being tired all the time, not being able to cope with life, worrying about what your future is going to be like and getting depressed?
Well come and join us at a restful retreat property on the magnificent Mornington Peninsula for a 2 day Body & Mind detox retreat. Breathe the fresh ocean air and feed your soul. Let the stress melt away and the joy for life return. Immerse yourself in a sunset or sunrise, laugh, rest, stroll, journal, meditate, bathe, read, reflect or just sit by an open fire. What we do is provide long-term solutions allowing you to enjoy what you do without wondering if you’ll ever feel HAPPY, RELAXED and feeling good again?
Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit, commune with nature and have some fun in the process. Be pampered, learn how to nurture yourself and bring these tools home to integrate and use them daily. Great for a first time retreaters or those wanting to deepen their understanding of what are the true lasting causes of healthy body.
We provide you with a practical understanding of how to do a gentle detox and tools to live a healthy lifestyle with balanced nutrition, while detoxifying the body and cleaning the colon and the liver.
Benefits of this individualised retreat:
- Becoming aware what foods are supporting natural liver detox
- Greater vitality and more consistent energy
- Improved digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Better elimination and bowel health
- Relief from chronic skin problems, like eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Learn skills to respond more skilfully to stress, problems and difficult situations
- Become less dependent on external conditions for your happiness
- Experience a life free from pain and ill-health
- Learning simple and complete yoga postures for a happy & healthy Life
“Become your own Doctor, let the food be your medicine and your mind your best friend”
The retreat includes:
- Mindfulness theory and practice, giving you simple tools you can apply on a daily basis
- Practical psychology tips to produce lasting change
- Opportunities to relax and unwind in the beautiful surroundings
- Daily mindfulness, gentle yoga and meditation (for any levels of yoga)
- Health talks and cooking demonstrations (where you get involved too so you can really learn!)
- Delicious meals and snacks prepared on site with local, organic produce – any special dietary requirements catered for
- Lots of optional fun –Sunrise beach walk and ocean plunge (if you are up for it), a range of onsite massage, healing services and therapeutic essential oils treatments and Peninsula Hot Springs.
Melbourne, ST Andrews beach
Fri 23rd October 5pm till Sunday 25th October 5pm 2015. email us if you are interested
Accommodation is shared with facilities for couples, singles and groups. It’s a great way to unwind and connect with your friends, partner or yourself.
Bunk style: $599 per person
Standard twin style: $649 per person (4 spots available)
Deluxe twin style with amazing ensuite: $699 per person (only 2 spots available)
(includes everything except for optional extras like massage, healing and beauty services and Peninsula Hot springs). Deposit of 30% required on booking.
Maximum of 10 people. Hurry, spots are limited.